Short High Output Panels are an ideal way of providing thermal comfort in commercial and industrial buildings. They are specially designed for high level mounting. They can be horizontally ceiling mounted with an auxiliary frame or suspended on drop rods or chains. They are only 60mm deep and typical applications include larger volume spaces where conventional warm air convection heating systems would be uneconomic. These include: Supermarkets, Gymnasiums, Showrooms, Factories and Warehouses.
Short High Output Panels offer many advantages over conventional warm air heating systems. These include:
- Localised Heating – Only warm the area required e.g. Machine Operation bays.
- Suspended or ceiling mounted, Short High Output Panels provide totally usable floor and wall space and reduce the risk of damage and vandalism.
- Higher ventilation and air extract rates do not significantly affect the radiant performance of Short High Output Panels which primarily warm the fabric of the heated area.
- Gentle radiant heat results in improved comfort conditions at lower inside ambient temperatures. Improving comfort conditions at lower running costs.
- Radiant heating does not cause air convection currents, therefore minimising dust movement and provides a clean draft free environment.
- Short High Output Panels are constructed using a rod heating element encapsulated within a special aluminium extrusion profile. The surface area of the aluminium profile is treated with a silicating process which substantially increases its surface and its ability to emit heat. The result is a high efficiency, low maintenance heater suitable for commercial and industrial environments.
- Attractive powder coated casing (RAL9010 off white) and grey radiating faceplate;
- Fully Insulated galvanised casing, with class O foil-backed 25mm thick insulation;
- Ceiling mounting frame included in installation kit;
- Heating Panel Surface temperature – approximately 350C;
- Protection: Class 1, IP x 4, Cable gland to IP44;
- Thermo crystal high emissivity heating panel;
- Models rated 1800W or above are available with single 230V and 400V 3-phase supply according to input wiring.
- Approved to EN60335-1:2012, EN60335-2-30:2009+A11:2012, EN62233:2008
Installation. Due to the high power outputs these panels must be installed the following minimum distance from:
- Radiant Surfaces (up to 260C) 1.0m;
- From back side of cassette 10cm;
- Minimum distance from wall 1.5m;
- Minimum height from floor 3.5m.
Delivery time: 1-10 Business Days.